"Intellectual growth means much more than an increasing competence in the curriculum. We must endeavor to stimulate in the child a love for learning, an attitude of inquiry, a passion for truth and beauty, a questioning mind."
~National Middle School Association
St. Theresa Catholic School is a faith-filled middle school (grades 5-8) created on the foundation of proven middle school research.
Sharing the Good News: We LOVE St. Theresa Catholic School!
- Young adolescents are our central focus.
- We are responsive to their development, and provide a challenging, empowering and equitable atmosphere for learning.
- We allow for student voice and choice.
- We provide opportunities to be involved in the local and larger community.
- Students are encouraged to actively participate in the many facets of life in the school. In so doing, they contribute to a vibrant and caring school community.
- Students are immersed in academic courses, enhanced with option programming and extra-curricular opportunities.
- St. Theresa Catholic School is a part of the Elk Island Catholic Schools (EICS) family, and part of Alberta's publicly-funded education system.